COPA90 is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free to enter competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who enter before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free competition to 'Win an H&M bundle (six items) ' (the "Prize").
- The competition is open to anyone aged at least 16 years and a UK Resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition. Winners will be required to give proof of age before any Prize is awarded.
- The "Prize' consists of:
1x Rocket Hooded Jacket
1x Tim Overshirt
1x Tupac Jacket
1x IPA Utility Shirt
1x White Jeans
The winner will be asked for their sizes (some sizes may be unavailable, a gift card of equilavent value will be supplied in this instance)
- The competition begins once the initial competition announcement has been made and will end on 16th Mar 2020 at 23:59 GMT (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
- Entries are to be made on the comments section below the competition posts on the IGTV or Facebook platforms. Any entries made on different platforms or posts will not be valid.
- The winner will be selected on 17th March and contacted via Direct Message via the social platform the winning entry was entered on
- By entering this Competition, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win his or her surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to his or her information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter using the contact details at the end of these terms and conditions. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose the relevant information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. To request disclosure of the winner’s details, enquirers must submit a request by post to Competitions, Exmouth House, 3-11 Pine St, Farringdon, London EC1R 0JH by 16 April 2020. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the prize has been awarded.
- By entering into this Competition entrants agree to be bound by the terms outlined above and COPA90 Competition Terms & Conditions.