In case you've been without wifi since Friday, the supporters from the Emerald Isle have been seriously good craic. From singing Abba with the Swedes to serenading a nun; the Irish faithful have lit up the tournament for all the right reasons…
1. Irish fans singing Westlife's 'World of Our Own'
2. Ireland vs Sweden Matador Dance Off
3. Irish Fans Serenading a Nun
4. Hundreds of Irish fans cheering a Frenchman on a balcony for no reason
5. Helping a local change his tyre
6. Sharing their beer around from on top of public toilets
7. Ireland & Sweden fans singing Abba